Accelerated Concrete Sawing maintains well-serviced equipment to handle any scale concrete cutting, sawing and removal works across Melbourne, including:
- 3 Husqvarna FS 5000 D Road Saws
- 2 Husqvarna FS 4800 D Road Saws
- 1 Husqvarna FS 3500 E Electric Road Saw
- 5 Husqvarna K1270 Hand Saws
- 8 Husqvarna K970 Hand Saws
- 5 Husqvarna K970 Ring Saws
- 2 Husqvarna K6500 Hand Saws (High-Frequency)
- 2 Husqvarna K6500 Ring Saws (High-Frequency)
- 1 Husqvarna DM650 High Frequency Drill Unit
- 6 Tyrolit DME23UW Drill Units with Rig
- 8 Tyrolit DME20UW Drill Units with Rig
- 2 Husqvarna Sof Cut 150 Expansion joint cutting saws
We also have a dedicated fleet to provide easy and fast transport of concrete cutting equipment from our base in Williamstown to jobs across Melbourne, including:
- Duel Steer 23ton Hook lift Bin Truck
- Excavators 0.7ton – 33 ton
- Skid Steer loaders – .9 ton to 5 ton
- HiAce vans
- Hilux Utes.
Our operators and equipment
Each of our vans is equipped with a large amount of machinery to ensure that once we are on site we can complete the works we have been requested to do, and anything else that may arise. We understand that construction sites can be unpredictable, and time is money.
As well as all the hand tools and gear required to get your job marked out and cut straight the first time we’re on site, our vans carry the following equipment every day of the week:
- 1 x road saw – Equipped with blades to cut to 375mm.
- 2 x hand saws – Equipped with blades to cut to 155mm all day.
- 1 x ring saw – For those jobs that require that bit of extra depth.
- 1 x large core drill – Equipped with core bits to drill 125 mm holes to 250 mm holes on walls and slabs at any angle required.
- 1 x small core drill – Equipped with core bits to drill 18 mm holes to 125 mm holes on walls and slabs at any angle required.
- 1 x hand-held core drill – For drilling of core holes from 18 mm holes to 75 mm holes in those hard to reach or tight access areas.
- 1 x wet vac – For removal of concrete slurry and water from works area.
- 1 x pump bottle – For works where water is hard to find.
On top of this, at the request of the client Accelerated Concrete Sawing can provide the following to help get the job done right the first time:
- concrete scanning services
- electric road saws – for sawing in poorly ventilated areas.
- Electric or high-frequency hand saws and ring saws – for sawing in poorly ventilated areas.
- High-frequency core drill – for inverted and large diameter core drilling.
- Water tanker with pump – required for on site works out on the road or demolition sites.
- Generators to run any of our gear if required.
- Aluminium scaffolds – platform heights from 500 mm to 3 m.
- Catch decks for removal of suspended slabs.
- Skid steer, excavator and demolition equipment for concrete removal.
- Disposal of concrete.