Accelerated Concrete Sawing has the fleet, equipment and experienced operators to deliver top-quality concrete cutting and removal services across Melbourne. While we are based in Williamstown, we have worked with industry leaders in commercial and industrial construction and maintenance to complete large-scale projects on time and within budget.
We possess an Unlimited Demolition License, giving us the unique ability to handle all aspects of a project, from core drilling and ring sawing to concrete scanning and disposal of materials. All work is accompanied by thorough sawing and demolition methodologies, as well as Safe Work Method Statements.
The Directors of Accelerated Concrete Sawing have many collective years of experience in the construction and demolition industry. Realising there is a position in the industry for a new, more professional approach to concrete sawing and coring, they decided to offer a more professional and helpful approach that focuses on:
- servicing the client’s requirements and establishing the best solutions prior to work commencing
- supplying the most up to date technology with work shop back up
- reliable and on time services
- presentable and professional operators
- value for money
- end-to-end services, from scanning to removing the concrete.
Accelerated Concrete Sawing is a member of the following industry associations:
- Demolition Contractors Association of Victoria (DCAV).
- Concrete Sawing and Drilling Association of Australia (CSDAA).
We are also registered with the following to ensure the best working environment for our employees:
- Current Construction Forestry Mining and Energy Union Enterprise Bargaining Agreement 2016 to 2018 (CFMEU 2016 – 2018 EBA).
- Incolink – Redundancy Payment Fund.
- CoINVEST – Long Service Scheme Fund.
- CBUS – Superannuation Fund.
Insurances and Compliances:
Accelerated Concrete Sawing carries the following licenses and insurances:
- Unlimited Demolition License
- Work Cover
- Public Liability $20,000,000.00.